STATE VOLLEYBALL:
Home | KNDY News | Fire at Landoll Corporation quickly contained

Fire at Landoll Corporation quickly contained

A piece of machinery inside Shop 50 at Landoll Corporation caught fire early Wednesday morning, but was quickly put out by an automatic fire suppression system. All employees were evacuated from the building and no one was injured.

The fire began about 6 am and everyone was allowed back in by 7:20 am. There was no major structural damage done to the building.

About Kevin Rippe

Kevin Rippe was born in Marysville and moved to Smith Center at the age of 1, then graduated from Smith Center High School in 1995. He graduated from Cloud County Community College in 1997, and joined the staff of KKAN/KQMA radio in Phillipsburg a year later. Since June of 2011 Kevin has been with us here at Your Country KNDY. You can hear Kevin on daily news reports, as well as calling area high school football and basketball. Kevin lives in Marysville with his wife Melissa, and 4 children Brennen, Jacob, Bailee, and Joshua.