MARYSVILLE USD #364
Regular Board Meeting Highlights
March 13, 2013
- Citizen’s Open Forum – No one addressed the board.
- Accepted the following donations:
- Spanish Club received $158.00 in cash donations.
- MES received anonymous donations in the amount of $140.00.
- Received $50.00 anonymous donation.
- Received $1,000.00 from Blue Valley Tele-Communications, Inc. for 2013-14 planners.
- Donations from Kramer Oil Company/CJ Express:
- Vocal Music – $48.08
- Tri-M Music Club – $42.07
- KSCFL – $54.79
- Class of 2014 – $44.37
- Kays – $66.59
- FBLA – $54.40
- Videography – $57.05
- STUCO – $46.30
- Reviewed a budget report showing the current budget spent compared to budget spent for the last two years.
- Adopted a resolution that the contract of Danele Wendland as a teacher should not be renewed for the 2013-14 school year.
- Appointed Tracy Studer as At Risk Aide at MES and Paraprofessional at the Junior High.
- Accepted the following resignations:
- Lorna Hirt (Retirement) – Custodian
- Linda Rueger (Retirement) – Paraprofessional
- Approved the following extra duty appointments:
- Landon Wright – JH Head Girls Track
- James Campbell – JH Assistant Track
- Amy Renyer – HS Head Girls Basketball
- Mike Melcher – HS Head Boys Basketball
- Cole Fredrickson – HS Head Wrestling