PROGRAMMING:
Home | KNDY News | Chimney fire does little damage

Chimney fire does little damage

The Marysville Fire Department responded to a chimney fire south of Home City Wednesday night around 9:50, however the fire was pretty much out when firefighters arrived.  They checked the attic to make sure it hadn’t spread and were able to head back to the firehouse after a short time on the scene.  No major damage was done to the house.

About Kevin Rippe

Kevin Rippe was born in Marysville and moved to Smith Center at the age of 1, then graduated from Smith Center High School in 1995. He graduated from Cloud County Community College in 1997, and joined the staff of KKAN/KQMA radio in Phillipsburg a year later. Since June of 2011 Kevin has been with us here at Your Country KNDY. You can hear Kevin on daily news reports, as well as calling area high school football and basketball. Kevin lives in Marysville with his wife Melissa, and 4 children Brennen, Jacob, Bailee, and Joshua.