PRESS RELEASE FOR 10-10-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Joshua May was released to the custody ofMarshallCountyon 10-8-2012.
2. Joseph Reinert was released on $6,000 surety bond on 10-8-2012 with a court date of 11-6-2012 at 10 a.m.
3. Nicholas E. Schmelzle, 26, Seneca was arrested on 10-8-2012 by the KHP for the offense of Driving Under the Influence. Schmelzle was released on $750 cash bond on 10-8-2012 with a court date of 11-6-2012 at 9:30 a.m.
4. Alicia M. Holstein, 24, Sabetha was arrested on 10-9-2012 by Sabetha PD on a Sabetha Municipal Warrant for Failure To Appear. Holsteinwas released on $115 cash bond with a court date of 10-18-2012 at 4 p.m.
1. On 10-7-2012 NMSO took a report of Criminal Damage to Property to the residence at110 West StreetinBern. Damage occurred sometime between 10-1-2012 and 10-2-2012 in the amount of approximately $103.00. Investigation is pending.
1. On 10-6-2012 at 9:55 a.m. Kathleen F. Haufler, 15, Centralia was traveling northbound on K-187 Highway when she left the roadway just south of 108th Road and overturned. Haufler was driving a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 10-4-2012 at 3:35 p.m. Sarah D. Wolfe, 17, Corning was traveling southbound on 56th Road negotiating the curve going eastbound at I Road when she lost control and went off of the roadway striking a utility pole. Wolfe was driving a 2004 Mazda 6. Over $1,000 damage.
3. On 10-8-2012 at 9:50 p.m. Michael J. Schmelzle, 52, Seneca was traveling westbound on 128th Road ½ mile west of Q Road when he struck a deer. Schmelzle was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix. Under $1,000 damage.