PRESS RELEASE FOR 10-1-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Dale R. Hill, 32, Sabetha was arrested by the Sabetha PD on 9-29-2012 for the offense of Disorderly Conduct. Hill was released on 9-30-2012 on $500 OR bond with a court date of 10-18-2012 at 4 p.m.
2. Brandon Larkin, 36,Overland Park, KS was arrested by Seneca PD on 9-30-2012 for the offense of Driving Under the Influence. Larkin was released on 9-30-2012 on $750 surety bond with a court date of 10-17-2012 at 9 a.m.
3. Justin A. McClelland, 25,Topeka, KS was arrested by Seneca PD on 9-30-2012 for the offenses of Driving While Suspended, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Transporting an Open Container.
1. On 9-25-2012 at 8:20 a.m. Paul T. Deters, 14, Baileyville was traveling southbound on D Roadjust south of 208th Road when he left the roadway. Deters was driving a 1996 Pontiac Sunfire. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 9-29-2012 at 9:49 a.m. James H. Torrey, 73, Sabetha was traveling southbound on US Hwy 75 just north of 200th Road when he struck a deer. Torrey was driving a 2012 Ford Escape. Over $1,000 damage.
3. On 9-29-2012 at 7:50 p.m. Janet A. Heideman, 45, Baileyville was traveling westbound on US 36 Hwy .2 miles west of V Road when she struck a deer. Heideman was driving a 2010 Chevrolet Traverse. Over $1,000 damage.
4. On 9-27-2012 at 7:20 a.m. Claudia Munoz, 29, Axtell was traveling eastbound on 160th Road .4 miles east of E Road when she struck a deer. Munoz was driving a 2006 Chevrolet Malibu. Over $1,000 damage.
5. On 9-28-2012 at 6:40 p.m. Amanda S. Wilson, 20, Seneca was traveling eastbound on K-9 Hwy just west of Nebraska in Wetmore when the vehicle she was driving caught on fire. Wilsonwas driving a 2003 Chevrolet pickup. Over $1,000 damage.
6. On 9-28-2012 at 7:26 p.m. Wayne N. Alley, 32, Pawnee City, NE was traveling northbound on K-63 Hwyat 192nd Road. Cyril D. Tangeman was traveling westbound on 192nd Road and failed to yield at the intersection, striking the vehicle driven by Alley. Alley was driving a 2001 GMC Sonoma, and Tangeman was driving a 2008 GMC Sierra. Over $1,000 damage.