The Beatrice Fire Department responded to a vehicle fire in downtown Beatrice Friday afternoon about 3 p.m. near Fifth and Court Street in front of Sunrise Bakery. A Chevrolet Lumina had caught fire under the hood. It’s thought the fire was started by an overheated wire. No one was injured and the car was a total loss.
About Kevin Rippe
Kevin Rippe was born in Marysville and moved to Smith Center at the age of 1, then graduated from Smith Center High School in 1995. He graduated from Cloud County Community College in 1997, and joined the staff of KKAN/KQMA radio in Phillipsburg a year later. Since June of 2011 Kevin has been with us here at Your Country KNDY. You can hear Kevin on daily news reports, as well as calling area high school football and basketball. Kevin lives in Marysville with his wife Melissa, and 4 children Brennen, Jacob, Bailee, and Joshua.
September 30, 2014
September 4, 2014
August 17, 2014