MARYSVILLE USD #364
Regular Board Meeting Highlights
August 8, 2012
- The budget hearing was held. No one addressed the board regarding the budget.
- Adopted the 2012-13 budget as published.
- Accepted the following donations:
- Received donations in the amount of $1,470.00 in June for Homer Hanson Stadium Renovation.
- Received 2 pallets of bottled water for athletics from Union Pacific Railroad.
- Received $1,025.00 in donations to Lifter’s Club.
- Received $500.00 from The Mixer (Mark McMahon) for Cheerleading.
- Received $300.00 from Oliver Transmission (Bob & Sally Oliver) for the band fund.
- Reviewed a budget report showing the current budget spent compared to budget spent for the last two years.
- Accepted the bid of Kansas Truck Equipment Co., Inc. of Wichita, Kansas in the amount of $83,228.00 (with trade-in) for a new 71 passenger school bus.
- Renewed a contract with Craig HomeCare for Nursing Services.
- Accepted the resignation of Amber Schreiner, Paraprofessional at Valley Heights.
- Approved the following extra duty:
- Amy Renyer – Head Junior High Volleyball
- Jacque Gabbert – Assistant Junior High Volleyball
- Joni Wiese – Assistant Junior High Volleyball