PRESS RELEASE FOR 8-23-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Michael Primeaux was released on 8-20-2012 on $500 OR bond with a court date of 9-20-2012 at 4:00 p.m.
2. Cody W. Gaston, 26, Morrill was arrested on 8-20-2012 by NMSO on a Nemaha County Warrant for Probation Violation. Gaston remains in custody on $25,000 bond.
3. Skyler L. Brook, 22, Corning, was arrested on 8-20-2012 by NMSO on an Ellsworth County Bench Warrant for Probation Violation. Brook was also arrested on a Jackson County Warrant for Possession of Marijuana and local charges of Interference with a Law Enforcement Officer. Brook was released on 8-21-2012 with bonds and court dates as follows:NemahaCounty, $1,000 surety bond with court on 9-13-2012 at 8:30;JacksonCounty, $2,500 surety bond with a court date of 9-10-2012 at 9:00 a.m.; and Ellsworth County, $500 cash with a court date of 9-4-2012 at 9:30 a.m.
4. Rita J. Ramirez was released by the Court on 8-21-2012.
1. On 8-19-2012 at 2:52 a.m. Miranda L. Minner, 20, Soldier, KS was traveling northbound on X Road 1 mile south of 56th Road when she swerved to miss an animal, lost control and went into the ditch. Minner was transported to theHoltonHospital via private vehicle. Minner was driving a 1997 Buick 4 door. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 8-21-2012 at 1:10 p.m. Micah J. Ulmer, 15, Seneca was traveling westbound on 232nd Road .4 miles west of I Road when he left the roadway. He was driving a 1999 Ford Ranger. Over $1,000 damage.