PRESS RELEASE FOR 7-16-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Byran L. Thompson, 23,Topekawas arrested on 7-11-2012 by the Seneca PD for the offense of Driving Under the Influence. Thompson was released on $750 Surety bond on 7-11-2012 with a court date of 8-15-2012 at 9 a.m.
2. Carmen L. Connor was released on 7-12-2012.
3. Jonathan M. Dawson, 21, Sabetha was arrested on 7-12-2012 by the Nemaha County Sheriff’s Department on a Pottawatomie County Warrant for Failure to Appear.Dawsonwas released on 7-13-2012 toPottawatomieCounty.
4. Alonzo C. Althouse, 28, Seneca was arrested on 7-14-2012 by Sabetha PD for the offense of Domestic Battery. Althouse remains in custody.
5. Brad J. Kramer, 21, Seneca was arrested on 7-15-2012 by the Seneca PD for the offense of Domestic Battery. Kramer remains in custody.
6. Eric W. Stedman, 40, Goff, was arrested on 7-13-2012 by the Nemaha County Sheriff’s Department for the offense of Driving Under the Influence and Reckless Driving. Stedman was released on 7-13-2012 on a $1,000 surety bond and given a court date of August 28th at 8:30 a.m.
1. On 7-4-2012 at 9:21 p.m., Darlene M. Cannon, 49, Goff, was driving eastbound onK9 Highwayjust east ofQ Roadwhen she struck the rear of the vehicle in front of her driven by Carl D. Cannon, 55, Sabetha. Darlene was driving a 1993 Chevy 1500 Pickup and Carl was driving a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 7-12-2012 at 8:50 a.m., Gage A. Leishing, 17, Baileyville, was driving eastbound on 168th Road just east of E Road when he lost control of the vehicle and the vehicle overturned. Leishing was driving a 1998 Ford Expedition. The injured, Leishing and passenger Wesley Leishing were transported toNemahaValleyCommunityHospital by Seneca EMS.
3. On 7-12-2012 at 7:50 a.m., Emily M. McNally, 18, Corningwas driving westbound on 52nd Road just east ofAtlantic street when she lost control of the vehicle and struck a concrete bridge railing. McNally was driving a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am. Over $1,000 damage.
4. On 7-12-2012 at 9:45 a.m., Edith M. Haug, 92, Seneca, was driving north bound on J Roadjust south of 96th Road when she lost control of the vehicle due to loose gravel. The vehicle left the roadway and overturned in the ditch. Haug was driving a 2003 Cadillac Deville. Over $1,000 damage.
5. On 7-13-2012 at 5:56 p.m., Lane F. Beck, 17, Corning, was driving west bound on 56th Road just East of H Road when he swerved to miss oncoming traffic in his lane and the vehicle left the roadway and struck a power pole. Beck was driving a 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme. Over $1,000 damage.