PRESS RELEASE FOR 7-11-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Antonio Ramirez was released to the custody ofDoniphanCountyon 7-9-2012.
2. Timothy J. Wilson, 30, Hiawatha was booked into the Nemaha County Jail on 7-9-2012 on a Nemaha County Warrant for Failure to Appear. Wilsonremains in custody with bond set at $500 cash.
3. Carmen L. Connor, 41,Jefferson City, MO was booked into the Nemaha County Jail on 7-9-2012 on a Nemaha County Warrant for Failure to Appear. Connor remains in custody.
4. Jesse D. Koehn, 20, Hiawatha was booked into the Nemaha County Jail on July 10th, 2012 for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Koehn remains in custody.
1. Sometime between 8 p.m. and 11:10 p.m. unknown persons threw eggs at vehicles parked in the 200 block ofNemaha Streetin Baileyville. Five vehicles were targeted. There is not a damage estimate available at this time.
1. On 7-4-2012 at 11:02 p.m. Kasey E. Haverkamp, 17, Seneca was traveling westbound on K-71 Hwy .6 miles east of K-63 when she tried to stop, but was unable to avoid striking the rear of the vehicle in front of her driven by Norbert J. Heinen, 79, Seneca. Heinen had stopped due to slow traffic being backed up in front of him. Haverkamp was driving a 2011 Ford Fusion, and Heinen was driving a 2012 Chevrolet Pickup. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 6-30-2012 at 6:23 a.m. Amber Meggison, 16, Goff was traveling eastbound on K-9 Hwy east of T4 Road when she left the roadway and struck a power pole. Meggison was driving a 1999 Dodge Neon. Under $1,000 damage.
3. On 7-4-2012 at 6:50 p.m., Lana M. Bachman, 38, Centraliawas traveling eastbound on Maple Streetjust West of 3rd Street when she struck a farm implement hitched to a John Deere tractor. Bachman was driving a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix. Over $1,000 damage.
212 N 6