PRESS RELEASE FOR 7-9-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Quentine L. Roberson, 42, Seneca was arrested by Seneca PD on 7-2-2012 on a Municipal Warrant from the City ofOnaga. Roberson was released to the custody of Onaga PD on 7-3-2012
2. Kymberly Tucker was released to Kansas Dept of Corrections on 7-05-2012.
3. Candace D. Mortorff, 25, Sabetha was arrested on 7-3-2012 by the Sabetha Police Dept on a Nemaha County Warrant for giving a Worthless Check to Ampride. Mortorff was released on $750.00 cash bond with a court date of 7-16-2012 at 8:30 am.
4. Crystal L. Scarmella, 59,Centraliawas arrested on 7-3-2012 by NMSO on Domestic Battery. Scarmella was released on $2000.00 OR bond with a court date of 7-31-2012 at 8:45 am.
5. DevonW. Anderson, 25, Baileyville was arrested by NMSO on 7-4-2012 for Driving Under the Influence -3rd Offense.Anderson was released on $2500.00 surety bond on 7-4-2012 with a court date of 8-12-2012 at 8:30 am.
6. Jaclynn Schroeder, 20, Sabetha was arrested by the Sabetha Police Dept on 7-5-2012 for Minor in Possession. Schroeder was released on $300.00 cash bond given a court date of 7-19-2012 at 5:00 pm.
7. Martel L. Lewis, 23,Bernwas arrested by NMSO on 7-5-2012 for Possession of Hallucinogenic Drugs, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Lewis was released on $3100.00 surety bond on 7-5-2012 with a court date of 8-12-2012 at 8:30 am.
8. Andrew S. Wilson, 23, Centralia was arrested on 7-7-2012 by Seneca PD on a Nemaha County Warrant for Failure to Appear. Wilsonwas released on 7-8-2012 on $500 cash bond with a court date of 8-15-2012 at 9 a.m.
9. Antonio Ramirez, 24, Sabetha was arrested on 7-7-2012 by the Sabetha Police Department on a Doniphan County Warrant for Failure to Appear. Ramirez remains in custody with bond set at $5,010.
1. Sometime between 6-30-2012 and 7-4-2012 an unknown person broke the chain link fence gate atFairviewCemeteryin Goff. Gate is valued at $550.00
1. On 6-29-2012 at 1:56 p.m. Martin L. Volle, 20, Summerfield was traveling eastbound on 160th Road and struck a vehicle driven by Kiera A. Keegan, 19, Baileyville who was stopped facing eastbound on 16th at the intersection of J Road. Volle was driving a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and Keegan was driving a 2000 Ford Explorer. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 7-2-2012 at 3:30 a.m. Theresa M. Feldkamp, 61, Bern was traveling southbound on K-63 Highway ½ mile north of 160th Road when she struck a raccoon. She was driving a 2009 Mazda 4 door. Over $1,000 damage.