PRESS RELEASE FOR 7-2-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Sajauna R. Mahler, 38, Seneca was arrested by NMSO on 6-28-2012 on a Shawnee County Warrant for Probation Violation. Mahler was released to the custody ofShawneeCountyon 6/29/2012.
2. Rikkie Ann Chambers, 45, Sabetha was arrested by Sabetha PD on 6-28-2012 for the offenses of Possession of Marijuana with the intent to Distribute and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Chambers was released on 6-30-2012 on $1,000 cash bond with a court date of 7-12-2012 at 1:30 p.m.
3. Kyle L. Sperline, 23, Beatrice, NB was arrested by NMSO on 6-30-2012 for the offenses of Driving Under the Influence, Driving While Suspended and Failure to Report an Injury Accident. Sperline was released on 7-1-2012 on $2,750 surety bond with a court date of 8-21-2012 at 8:30 a.m.
4. JordanD. Pallesen, 21, Hiawatha was booked into the Nemaha County Jail on 7-1-2012 on a Commitment Order from Nemaha County District Court for Probation Violation. Pallesen will remain in custody for 30 days.
1. Sometime between midnight and 9:30 a.m. on 7-1-2012 an unknown person stole 10 solar lights from the yard at135 Nemaha St.in Baileyville. Approximately $30 loss.
1. On 6-28-2012 at 5:30 p.m. an unknown vehicle struck a 2009 Mazda 3 owned by Ernest Russo, Centralia, which was parked legally on 4th Street, south of Oak, in Centralia. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 6-30-2012 at 7:33 p.m. Kyle L. Sperline, 23, Wetmore, was traveling northbound on W Road approximately .4 miles south of 136th when he left the roadway, lost control and went into the ditch and rolled. Sperline was driving a 2007 Mazda 6. Over $1,000 damage.