212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Scott Strathman was released on 6-21-2012.
2. Sean A. Kratka, 44, Hiawatha was booked into the Nemaha County Jail on 6-25-2012 on a Nemaha County Warrant for Failure to Appear. Kratka remains in custody.
3. Matthew Heideman, 24, Seneca was arrested by NMSO on 6-23-2012 for the offenses of Criminal Deprivation of Property and Criminal Damage to Property. Heideman was released on $250 cash on 6-25-2012 with a court date of 7-16-2012 at 10:15 a.m.
4. Matthew A. Rottinghaus, 21, Seneca, was arrested by NMSO on 6-25-2012 for the offenses of Driving Under the Influence and Transporting Open Container. Rottinghaus was released on 6-25-2012 on $1,000 Surety bond with a court date of 7-16-2012 at 8:30 a.m.
1. Sometime late on 6-20-2012 or early on 6-21-2012 an unknown person was traveling northbound and driving recklessly on 7th Street just south of K-9 Hwy and left the roadway striking the fence at the Centralia Football Field and damaging the grass.
1. On 6-7-2012 at 4:50 a.m. Joshua J. Boyd, 17, Denison, KS was traveling westbound on 104th Road and attempted to turn north on W Road, but missed the corner, sliding into the ditch. Boyd was driving a 1997 Chevrolet Camaro. Over $1,000 damage.