PRESS RELEASE FOR 5-21-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. Cody Whitman, 24, Seneca was arrested on 5-17-2012 by the Seneca PD for the offenses of Disorderly Conduct and Assault of LEO. Whitman was released on $2,000 surety bond on 5-18-2012 with a court date of 6-20-2012 at 4 p.m.
2. Darell R. Grove, 51,Oneidawas arrested by NMSO on 5-17-2012 for the offense of Cruelty to Animals. Grove was released on 5-19-2012 on $10,000 surety bond.
3. Dannyel Kling, 32, Seneca was arrested by NMSO on 5-18-2012 on two Nemaha County Bench Warrants for Failure To Appear. Kling remains in custody.
4. Eric. C. Birt, 43, Sabetha was arrested on 5-20-2012 by Sabetha PD for the offenses of Criminal Damage to Property and Criminal Trespass. Birt was released on 5-21-2012 on a $1,500.00 cash bond and given a court date of June 28th, 2012.
5. Michelle L. Wegner, 39, Seneca was arrested on 5-18-2012 by the Kansas Highway Patrol for the offense of driving while suspended. Wegner remains in custody.
1. On 5-18-2012 at 9:33 p.m.JenaL. Kramer, 25, Corning was driving eastbound on K-9 just west ofK Roadwhen she struck a deer. Kramer was driving a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 5-16-2012 at 12:41 p.m. Molly M. Kane, 19, Centraliawas driving northbound on K63 ½ mile south of 64th Road when she left the roadway. Kane was driving a 2003 Ford Ranger. She was transported to the Onaga hospital by the Seneca EMS.