1. Felicia A. (O’Roke) Smith was arrested on 5-3-2012 by NMSO on a Nemaha County Warrant for Giving A Worthless Check to Haverkamp Grocery in the sum of $51.91. Smith was released on $300 cash bond on 5-3-2012 with a court date of 5-11-2012 at 9 a.m.
2. Joshua P. Dunham, 37, Wetmore, was arrested on 5-4-2012 by NMSO for the offense of Driving While Suspended. Dunham was released on $500 surety bond with a court date of 6-5-2012 at 10 a.m.
3. Courtney M. Seward, 23, Hiawatha was arrested on 5-6-2012 by the Sabetha Police Department for the offense of Driving Under the Influence. She was released on 5-6-2012 with a court date of 5-17-2012 at 5 p.m.
4. William M. Cott, 43, Hoyt, KS was arrested on 5-4-2012 by NMSO on warrants for Probation Violation (KDOC) and Failure to Appear (OsageCounty. Cott remains in custody.
5. Ryan W. Massengill, 21,St. Joseph, MO was arrested on 5-6-2012 by NMSO on a Nemaha County Warrant for Giving A Worthless Check to AmPride in the sum of $45. Massengill remains in custody with bond set at $415.00.
1. Sometime between 6 p.m. on 5-5-2012 and 1 a.m. on 5-6-2012 an unknown person removed 7 solar yard lights from the yard at135 Nemaha St, Baileyville. Approximately $28 loss.
1. On 5-4-2012 at 11:18 p.m. Katherine J. Fankhauser, 24, Bern was traveling southbound on O Road ½ mile north of 192nd Road when she struck a deer. She was driving a 2003 Chevrolet pickup. Over $1,000 damage.
2. On 4-26-2012 at 9:30 a.m. Jonette K. Armintrout, 42, Goff was traveling northbound on K-63 ½ mile south of 80th Road when she slowed behind a vehicle turning off of K-63. Austin R. Petry, 29, Sabetha was also traveling northbound on K-63 and struck the rear of Armintrout’s vehicle. Armintrout was driving a 1992 Oldsmobile 4 door, and Petry was driving a 1985 Chevrolet Pickup. Over $1,000 damage.
3. On 5-5-2012 at 9:15 p.m. David D. Souter, 20, Holton was traveling eastbound on 216th Road ½ mile east of R Road when he struck a raccoon. He was driving a 2008 Kia Spectra. Over $1,000 damage.