PRESS RELEASE FOR 5-14-2012
212 N. 6th -Seneca,KS66538
1. On May 11th, 2012 Wade A. Pilcher was arrested by the Sabetha Police Department for the offense of driving while suspended. He was released on $500.00 cash bond on May 11th, 2012 and given a court date of June 21st, 2012 at 5 p.m.
2. On May 12th, 2012 Jennifer L. Ayotte was arrested by the Nemaha County Sheriff’s Department for the offense of driving while suspended. She was released on $250.00 surety bond on May 13th, 2012 and given a court date of May 29th at 9:00 a.m.
1. At approximately 2 p.m. on May 9th, 2012 an unknown person entered a vehicle at 2343 184th Road, Sabetha and removed a purse. Loss is valued at approximately $85.
2. Sometime prior to 11:42 a.m. on May 12th, 2012 an unknown person damaged the self-pay station at theCentraliaLake. Approximately $20 loss.
3. Sometime between May 7th, 2012 and May 12th, 2012 an unknown person stole the breaker box and copper wire from the water pump house at 64th andR Road, Goff. Approximately $150 loss.