1. Tex Goodpasture was released by the Court on 3-16-2012 after entering his plea.
2. Chad Quasebarth, 40, Seneca was arrested by NMSO on 3-16-2012 for the offenses of Driving Under the Influence and Driving While Suspended. Quasebarth remains in custody with bond set at $1750.
3. Travis J. Bryan, 30,Topekawas arrested on 3-18-2012 by the Seneca Police Department for the offenses of Driving while Revoked and Habitual. Bryanwas released on $3,000 surety bond on 3-18-2012 with a court date at 4 p.m. on 4-18-2012.
4. Kyle L. Sperline, 23, Morrill was arrested on 3-17-2012 by the Sabetha Police Department for the offense of Criminal Damage to Property. Sperline was released on 3-17-2012 on $500 surety bond with a court date at 5 p.m. on 4-19-2012.
1. On 3-14-2012 at 7:15 a.m. Marcia G. Bauerle, 49, Sabetha was traveling northbound on W Road ½ mile north of 124th, and Patrick Jurgensmeier, 46, Fairview was traveling southbound at the same location when the vehicles collided. Bauerle was driving a 2008 Chevrolet Impala, and Jurgensmeier was driving a 2011 Ford Van. Over $1,000 damage.