Long-time Marshall County Treasurer Linda Weber has announced she would not seek re-election. Weber has served as County Treasurer for 10 plus years. Weber’s term as County Treasurer will end October 2013. Before serving as Treasurer she worked in the Marshall County Clerk’s Office for 25 years.
Other filings for office include:
- Marshall County Sheriff Daniel A. Hargrave for re-election.
- Jami Ellenbecker, for county treasurer.
- Jenie Long, Marysville Republican, for re-election as precinct committeewoman for Marysville Ward 2.
Tom Holle, Bremen, for re-election as county commissioner, representing district two.
- Keith Holle for Logan Township trustee
- Donald Gier, Marysville, for Republican precinct committeeman, Marysville Ward 2.
The filing deadline is noon June 1.
The primary election will be Aug. 7, and the general election Nov. 6.
The Marshall County ballot will include two county commissioners, a county clerk, register of deeds, a county attorney and sheriff.