1. Kurt A. Acker, 44,Fitchburg, WI was taken into custody by theDaneCounty, WI Sheriff’s Office on a Nemaha County Warrant for Felony Giving A Worthless Check. Acker was released on $13,000 cash bond.
2. Adam Wiltz, 29, Sabetha was arrested on 3-3-2012 by the Sabetha Police Department for the offense of Domestic Battery. Wiltz was released on 3-3-2012 on $2,000 OR bond with a court date of 3-15-2012 at 5 p.m.
3. Tina M. Gonzalez, 29, Hiawatha was arrested on 3-4-2012 by the Sabetha Police Department for the offense of Disorderly Conduct. Gonzalez was released on 3-3-2012 on $500 Surety bond with a court date of 3-15-2012 at 5 p.m.
4. Gerald E. Rilinger Jr., 30, Sabetha was arrested by NMSO on 3-2-2012 on a Nemaha County Bench Warrant for Probation Violation. Rilinger remains in custody with bond set at $40,000.
1. On 2-28-2012 NMSO took a report of Theft by Deception involving an internet scam and a loss of $37,000. Investigation is ongoing.
2. On 2-29-2012 NMSO took a report of Theft from Ag Partners Coop of Sabetha. The crime occurred on 11-25-2011 involving a load of soybeans valued at $13,186.
3. Sometime just prior to 2-25-2012 an unknown person entered a building at 1575 16th Road and removed a 1979 Chrysler New Yorker. Approximately $1000 loss.
1. On 2-29-2012 at 7:25 p.m. Janet C. Overbeck, 59, Hanover, KS was traveling westbound on US 36 just west of N Road when she struck a deer. She was driving a 2008 Chrysler 4 door. Over $1,000 damage.