Kansas Department of Roads announced the latest round of projects scheduled for 2012 to 2014. Marshall County projects include:
• K110 beginning at the Junction with US 36 North to the Axtell City Limits.
• US 36 from the Washington/Marshall County Line to the 4 lane divide.
• US 36 beginning at the K87 junction and east to the Nemaha/Marshall County Line.
In Washington County projects include:
• K119 beginning at the K9 Junction then North to Greenleaf South City Limits.
• K15 beginning at US36 then North to Northeast State Line
• K234 beginning at the East City Limits to Hanover then East to K148
• K243 beginning at K148 then East to Pony Express Station.
• K9 beginning at the K15/K148 junction then east to the Marshall County Line
• US36 East City Limits of Washington to the 2/4 Lane