Additional information has been released by the Gage County Sheriff’s Office concerning a story reported yesterday by KNDY news. On Sunday rescuers responded to 402 Wyatt Street in Barneston Nebraska in reference to three children who had received burns.
It was determined that while a pot of boiling water was on the stove, a 4 year old female opened the oven door and stood upon it. This caused the oven to tip over and as a result, the pot of boiling water poured on the 4 year old along with a 2 year old male and a 2 year old female.
No additional information on the condition of the children has been released.