PROGRAMMING:
Home | KNDY News | Landoll Employee and Family Nearly Escape Fire

Landoll Employee and Family Nearly Escape Fire

A family nearly escaped after their home caught fire early Friday morning.   

Harry and Deanna Merrill and their three children were sleeping when the fire started.  According to Debbie Swobada, Washington County Emergency Manager, the Linn, Palmer and Clifton Fire Departments along with Linn EMS were dispatched to 1120 West 5th Road at approximately one in the morning.  Swobada reported that the cause of the fire may have involved the chimney.

The house, owned by Troy Damnan of Belleville, was severely damaged and the Merrills lost all of their belongings to smoke, water, and fire damage.  The family plans to move to the Waterville area. Deanna Merrill is an employee at Landolls in Marysville. The family did not have renter’s insurance. 

SHIRTS/ JEANS/ SHOES/ COATS

Harry:  Mens XLg Tall/ 34×36/-/-

DeAnna:  Womens Lg/ 13-14/ 8/ -/

Zach (16):  Mens Lg/ 34×34/ 13/  Lg

Avery (13): Mens Med/ 32×32/ 11/ -

Ballee (5):  Girls Sm/ 7/ reg 1/ -

Linens King, Queen & Twin bedding (sheets, blankets, bedspreads, pillows)

Bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths

Kitchenware Cookware

Utensils

Silverware

Dishes

 Small Appliances

Items may be dropped off at:  Landoll’s Public Relations Building, 1800 block of May Street, Marysville

About Jeff Ottens