The first meeting of the ay, March 31st, at 5:30 p.m. on the first floor of the courthouse.
1. Allow committee members to introduce themselves and become acquainted.
2. Outline the purpose of the committee and why it was formed.
3. Outline medium-range goals and objectives.
4. Distribute information that will be helpful for future action.
5. Establish time and location for next meeting.
Due to the fact that several elected officials are members of the committee, any meetings of the group are subject to the Kansas Open Meetings Law and county news media will be notified of all meetings. We welcome their attendance!